Monday, May 9, 2011

2. Mercy


Offff to the hospital soon! This is so depressing. Everything is starting to go downhill. Oh well :/

Bukit Batok for Macdonalds with the babygirl Esther, before she went off to work. That lucky bitch is working at frolick now!! Urgh i need $$ and fun! Praying that O's will pass in a wink...

Everyone makes a long list of TO DO'S after O's but will we really do it? I do know i have many things to do after O's though...here's a peek of 3 things i will definitely do after O's :

1) Dye my hair (like maybe the bottom end of my hair, candy colored!)
2) Get a job and $$$$
3) SLEEEP AND WAKE UP LATE EVERYDAY!!!!!!

I miss my long hair so much )': So now i hate girls with long hair. Go away. Shooooo!

Science practical tomorrow, i reckon i would make a mess out of it. I hate chemicals and their shit. How to practice for practical? GG.com.sg

xoxo

No comments: